You are ready to level up your career, but how do you find the time or energy to do it?
You want to make a splash in your career by making an impact in your industry, utilizing your talents, and making shit happen.
You want a wage that matches your worth.
But more than that, you want an authentic evolving career that brings you joy.
After working with hundreds of career changers, side hustlers, and professionals drawing outside the lines to design a unique career, I feel like I already know you pretty well:
- Waking up and doing a mindfulness ritual or self-care routine (or attempt too)
- Sleepy commute while you try to wake up and feel informed/motivated with a podcast.
- Working hard every day, but getting more and more detached to it.
- Daydreaming on your lunch break at your desk about a career with a shorter commute, more creativity, and a trajectory up.
- Pin a new how-to or blog entry to what could be your billionth aspiration Pinterest board.
- Spend another afternoon feeling like you didn’t spend all that time in college then workshops and continuing education courses to be stagnant in your career.
- Listen to another value-bomb podcast that makes you wistful because you have so many passions, talents, and dreams, but overwhelmed on which direction to take.
- Making dinner in a rush because you have so many errands, family duties, social engagements, etc. that you have to catch up on.
- Restlessly scribble an affirmation or two and free write about how you know that you are coming to a crossroads with your side-hustle, day job, and that new project.
- Fall asleep to awaken to do it all over again.
If that’s where you are at in your career, then pull up a seat because you are in the right place!
That is super common among the creative and dynamic professionals that I have worked with.
I have changed careers and did a post-grad pivot myself so I get it.
You already feel like you are in transformation mode and your career hasn’t caught up. You have so much to offer as a professional.
And because of that, you done a lot in your career, you have a lot skills, and you are ready kick it up a notch.
But you don’t have the time to wrestle with Word, compose a LinkedIn summary that someone will actually want to read, and the million other things that you have to do before you even apply to the first job.
Or even the energy.
The truth is that 2017 is a new job market that requires more than the resume that you made in undergrad and have been using for the last decade.
And if you want to get the better job, you have come prepared to impress.
Because if you don’t.
You won’t get the better job, better lifestyle, or better pay!
I’m Sami and I help creative, multi-talented, and globally-conscious professionals like you, who want to design a more authentic career on their terms!
Let me guess, you are on the edge of the career evolution to give you more job satisfaction, better culture fit, and higher pay.
You know that you have all of the plans, to-do lists, and even done continued education or training.
Don’t forget that you’ve watched possibly a 1,000 Youtube videos by now!
You know that you want to ditch the old resume, learn how to write a better cover letter, and finally make a better LinkedIn. Not to mention, you have to look up your local job market, practicing interviewing, and cultivate a resilient mindset. You may even have bought a new bullet journal to keep you on track. Then you start mind-mapping, brainstorming, and freewriting your goals and action steps.
Bright-eyed is how you start then slowly it hits you how much you need to learn, research, and do to even just do one task on your list. Each bullet point on the list now has sub-bullets and now you have lists within lists!
Suddenly, the dread hits. Where will you find the time?
But despite your shiny new notebook, intentions, or affirmations, you find yourself putting your career development on the back burner again. Then another job anniversary comes around and you wonder why you are still working there.
Want to know what’s missing?
One, you need accountability. And your second missing piece is that you aren’t dancing in your zone of genius.
When you know that you’re getting supportive accountability, you’ll be committed to showing up for yourself.
And I can make it even easier for you!
By creating the damn resume, cover letter template, and more!
- Having a clear strategy that builds your passions and life goals into your career.
- Doing a job hunt with the confidence of an amazing resume tailored to resonate with you and your ideal company.
- Not watching tutorials, bookmarking tech blogs, or wasting hours creating application materials that you are insecure about.
- Having support to kick up your career mindset so you can shine on your job search.
- Getting noticed on LinkedIn and growing your network of connections and opportunities.
- Interviewing with less stress because you already know how to answer the most common interview questions.
- Networking strategically and having fun doing it because you’re mingling with like-minded people.
- Fulfilling your career goals to improve not just your paycheck, but your life.
But you only get these kinds of results and services done for you when you start investing in your career.
Introducing Uniquely Professional; Uniquely You:
A one-to-one career strategy package including done-for-you services that launch you to career evolution!
During this 4-week strategy & service package, you will not just get the fantastic resume, but you’ll get coached on how to succeed in 2017’s job market.
I’ll teach you not just how to interview well, but help clarify your professional branding, social media strategy, and ideal company culture.
And I’ll keep you jazzed and accountable in getting yourself out there to make change happen in your career!
Here is what you get in the Uniquely Professional; Uniquely You strategy & service package:
- A 60-minute breakthrough session to understand your goals, needs, and non-negotiables.
- 3 more 40-minute strategy sessions on clarity, branding, networking, and interviewing.
- Resume that resonates with your ideal company.
- Cover letter template that converts.
- Optimized LinkedIn profile including an infographic resume.
The schedule looks like this:
Week 1: Career Goals
- 60 minute 1:1 session about your career goals & collaboration on the application material creation.
Week 2: Career Strategy
- 40 minute 1:1 session on creating a holistic career strategy including social media, branding, and self-care.
Week 3: Interviewing Practice
- 40 minute 1:1 session on interviewing practice & reviewing the newly created resume, infographic resume, LinkedIn optimization, and cover letter template.
Week 4: Accountability
- 40 minute 1:1 session on implementation, local job market, and how to thrive in the 2017 job market.
- Access to my private Facebook group for continued support through a weekly Q&A post.
What does this strategy & service package deliver?
- A resume, cover letter, and an optimized LinkedIn profile.
- Career direction and a unique strategy.
- Improved interviewing skills.
- Increased inspiration and creativity in career development.
- Less time spent on the job hunt because you will have all the tools & coaching at your disposal.
- Evolving your career for better career satisfaction, authenticity, and pay!
It’s not that you are lacking work/life balance, you are just lacking a career that you love.
Hi, I’m Sami, the career creatrix behind Uniquely Professional; Uniquely You.
I created this strategy & service package for professionals that are ready to rock their career evolution now!
My career joy comes from making a positive impact in other people’s lives. My personal desire for that positive impact is the cornerstone of Uniquely Professional; Uniquely You. I really do want you to succeed. Economic empowerment is my jam.
I believe that you don’t have to have your personality removed to be a professional. I have always danced to the beat of my own drum and did my share of career pivots along the way. Former librarian here. Career change isn’t just something that I help others go through. I have done it myself.
I am currently a career service funnel consultant for a dynamic tech boot camp in addition to traveling as a digital nomad. Yes, that includes working with awesome individual clients for my own business.
So, you could say that, I know a thing or two about a quirky lifestyle and career path…
If you are a creative, multi-talented, and high-vibe professional that draws outside the lines, then I am your career strategist. I am a career coach for 2017 that can help you thrive in the new job market.
I have worked with web developers, graphic designers, UX researchers, artists, engineers, social workers, and more. They all had one thing in common- they were eager to design authentic careers and ready to work for it!
I am not your typical career coach, resume writer, or job counselor. I am not giving you last century’s advice, I am not pushing you to conform, and I think outside the box.
This package will give you the guidance, support, and a shiny application package to hit the job market running. All uniquely professional, all uniquely you!
If you know that you want career change, then bring me on your team so we can make magic happen in your career.
Your ROI spent, in both this program and your time spent finding a new job, won’t just be in your paycheck. It will reveal itself in your improved lifestyle too.
A strategy & service package knocks both technical & mental blocks out of the way so you can get onto the job market and into a new job quicker.
This package gives you that crucial first push to get you out the rut and into the game! And even after the 4 weeks are over, you can get continued support from a weekly Q&A post in my private Facebook group.
I do a lot of work for you in this package, but you’ll be putting in effort too as you get weekly tasks, calls, and motivational emails to push you forward. It’s intense because it pushes the dial so you are 100% ready to hit the job market in 4 weeks. That intensity means that I limit this package to only a few driven & eager professionals each round of Uniquely Professional; Uniquely You.
Are you ready to evolve your career? Time is a-wasting!
Warning: This is not the package for people who aren’t ready to put in the work to upgrade their work. I will make an amazing application package for you, but in the end, your results will depend on you implementing the tools and techniques.
This is also not a package for folks who aren’t able to get introspective, move forward, and get flexible.
Are you driven, creative, quirky, multi-talented, high-vibe, ready to thrive, and eager to implement and honor the hell out of your dreams?
Then this is for you.
How long is this strategy & service package?
- 4 weeks then limited continued support in a weekly Q&A in a private Facebook group
What does it include?
- A total of 4 strategy sessions
- Tailored resume, cover letter template, infographic resume, and optimized LinkedIn profile.
- You get package for a $1,500 if you act by July 25 and pay in full. (Yeah, it pays to get in on the ground floor.)
- Clients who pay in full after July 25 receive 2 accountability 30 minute check ins.
Any bonus deals?
- All clients receive access to my self-paced course, the Authentic Clarity Roadmap.
What’s the investment?
- $2,000 (payment plans available)
I’ve designed this strategy & service package to get you jazzed by your own career. I give you access to the know-how, support, and accountability and bundling all the tools and coaching that you need to succeed. You’ll save time, cut out the tech stress, and gain confidence through getting a quality application package. The strategy sessions will energize you even as you leave informed, practiced, and inspired on the job hunt.
Want to fall in love with your career again?
To make sure that you get pumped, polished, and empowered for the job hunt, I limit my clients.
If you’d like to chat about how Uniquely Professional; Uniquely You can take you to the next level, I’d be happy to hear from you!